Saturday, February 21, 2015

Deatiling Plastic Rubber Trim How To Clean / Shine Video DIY Car Detail

Detailing your car should be Fun. Areas that do not "POP" as they Should and Shine like you want can really get under a guys (or Gals) Skin. 

Seriousy it is a ISSUE!!! Door Handles and Trim on older Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Cadillac Heck most any of the older cars use a lot of this material and it is aged This is a Unique way to remedy that


Here is a Video from My youtube channel (you can Subscribe below)






Awesome well thats my quick Blog post about this Video Make sure and ADD me on Misc Social Networks I make Daily Videos and hope to see you a lot in the future

Please SHARE This Post Help me get the word out!

THANK YOU For watching and Make sure to stay in Touch at these Social Media
Links below
 
Add me on YouTube
 
A Few of my Websites
 








No comments:

Post a Comment