Saturday, April 25, 2015

Horn Auto Cash For Cars Tow Truck Hauler Towing Transport Junk Cars




Horn Auto Cash For Cars Tow Truck Hauler Towing Transport Junk Cars http://www.1ownercarguy.comCharlie Horn is my landlord and a buddy of mine and my dad's from way back and when he showed up with this tow truck of his I just had to get a quick review of it and show what a cool truck this is and give him a quick shout out while he is towning my cars to the new lot. SoCal Cash For Cars give Charlie a call and he will get you all taken care of. Thank You for watching and please Share my Videos Comment on the Like them and Make sure you are Subscribed..;-)

Cheers 
Nathan Wratislaw AKA 1 Owner Car Guy

Here is the Soda Steam link Free Shipping and $10 off http://www.stockgambles.com/stock-gam...

Make sure and check Out My channel I have Lots of 1 & 2 Owner Cars Trucks and SUV's on there and I sell them Cheap Also If You Subscribe You won't Miss out..;-) I Have a few Channels You can Access them Via My Main Channel page or also you can See the Links I post Below I will Also Post links to My websites and Facebook so you don't Miss any of the action Sign Up Everywhere!!..;-) 

Cheers

Nathan Wratislaw AKA 1 Owner Car Guy
406-544-6919

Make sure and visit Some of My Websites Below I do All Sorts of Unique Things..;-)


Also Make Sure And ADD Me or Subscribe on Facebook & Youtube 


Send Me Hate Mail or Goodies & Stuff to show on Youtube

1 Owner Car Guy (Nathan Wratislaw)
PO Box 2505
Lakeside, CA 92040
No Ticking items please..;-)

"Horn Auto" "Charlie Horn" "Car Hauler" Custom Hauler Video

No comments:

Post a Comment