Friday, May 1, 2015

Saturn Vue = New Pontiac Aztek ~ Video Comparison SUV CUV Hybrid




Saturn Vue is the New Pontiac Aztec SUV Red Line Video Review www.hipstercars.com Compact Crossover SUV GM Theta Platform 3.6L V6 VVT Green Line. CUV or SUV You decide. This is a cool Saturn even avail in Hybrid models and being that I really like the Aztek that I had a few years ago I am thinking something like this would work good for me. EVERYONE Hates on Aztek but 99% have NEVER even sat in on... Amazing... It was 1 of the best SUV I owned. The Vue definitely has more room than my W140. Make sure and check out all the videos in the auction series and check out the full video on my other channel. 

THANK YOU For watching and Make sure to stay in Touch at these Social Media Links below
Add me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Make sure and visit Some of My Websites Below I do All Sorts of Unique Things..;-)
www.1ownercarguy.com
www.cerealmarshmallows.com

Send Me Hate Mail or Goodies & Stuff to show on Youtube
1 Owner Car Guy (Nathan Wratislaw)
PO Box 2505
Lakeside, CA 92040
No Ticking items please..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment