Monday, August 3, 2015

Mopar Satellite car Export Best Tow Driver Moving Classic Cars


#loadingcars #behindthescenes #cars #towing Suburban and Satellite Ready For Export To Germany  #3 http://www.hipstercars.com Sold Cars Transported to the Port in Los Angeles to get loaded in Sea-Containers to make there trip overseas. I deal with a lot of transporters and drivers and I have to say this guy is one of the nicest I have dealt with in awhile. Half the time they don't want to help with anything and part of the time the drivers don't hardly speak English. Check out my channel for more transport videos
We got the Plymouth out & loaded up. Now we head back to my my yard to get the Suburban. The Suburban is a lot easier, I already have it ready and outside the gate for him. Like I said he was a really nice driver that jumped right in and started helping my move cars at the other yard.

 Check out all my channels for new videos added daily.Classic Cars at www.Hipstercars.com
Make sure and Visit my Channel and Subscribe http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=cerealmarshmallows and also ADD me on Facebook www.facebook.com/nathanwratislaw

No comments:

Post a Comment