Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon Interior Video Review



#stationwagon #cars #classiccar Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon Interior Video Review Marquis, Woody Wagon, Classic Car, These Big Boats are Great Longroof Collectible Cars that should only go UP in Value Classic Investment Car for Sure. Loaded and the Luxury SUV of the 70's for sure! Station Wagon Cars or Breaks Estate Wagons Kombi the list goes on and its all Classic youngtimer and Oldtimer cars Woodies or Not Gotta love the Wagons. This is the Interior Review Video and first I will give you a quick walkaround of the outside then I will show you everything on the inside and go thru all the options and show what works and what does not. 
I will also take you for a quick test drive down the highway to show how good this Wagon Runs. Make sure and check out all my channels for new videos daily. Make sure and Visit my Channel and Subscribe http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=cerealmarshmallows and also ADD me on Facebook www.facebook.com/nathanwratislaw

No comments:

Post a Comment